A Definitive Therapy for Ingrown Hairs or Razor Bumps
Ingrown hairs (additionally called razor bumps) are unattractive and uncomfortable. They result when the cut hair obtains caught inside the hair follicle or grows back into the skin. It can trigger scarring, inflammation and also swelling (its clinical term is Pseudofolliculitis Barbae or PFB).
We have established this detailed strategy that will solve one of the most stubborn conditions or periodic ingrown hairs on Wie entfernt man einen eingewachsenes Haar. You will certainly have to comply with all the action in this routine for a number of weeks.
1. Treat with active ingredients
- There are a number of items that declare to assist treat ingrown hairs, but the fact is that Salicylic acid is the one active substance that can noticeably boost razor bumps. It is a dermatological-grade active ingredient that scrubs, moisturizes, removes pores and also could aid stop infection. Make use of a post-shave item with salicylic acid so it stays on your skin the entire day (see below).
- Usage only a non-acnegenic shaving lotion specifically created for sensitive skin, with lots of lubricating representatives (foam-based shaving lotions can dry out and also irritate your skin).
- Do not use any kind of item that has alcohol, it will seriously aggravate ingrown hairs by drying out the skin and also shutting the pores.
2. Improve your skin’s surface
- Exfoliating (eliminating the upper layers of dead skin) is crucial to take care of ingrown hairs. Daily use a mild face scrub with glycolic as well as salicylic acid is especially reliable.
- Use a soft-bristle face brush and fluid cleanser in a round activity on your beard to displace the ideas of ingrown hairs, get rid of dead skin cells as well as clear follicles to allow hairs to surface unobstructed.
3. Adjust your shaving strategy
- We dislike to be the ones to inform you this, yet shaving as well closely is among the triggers for razor bumps. Hair stubs reduced too carefully will obtain trapped inside the hair follicle and dig internal or sidewards. Do not stress, the loss of unsightly ingrown hairs will certainly more than offset the “five-o’clock shadow” look.
- To avoid shaving also close, do not draw the skin when you cut; don’t place excessive pressure on the blades; cut with the grain and also utilize a single-blade razor.
- You will certainly should keep this technique over time, as one extra-close shave will certainly suffice to create a reoccurrence of ingrown hairs that will certainly take weeks to heal.
4. Deal with already ingrown hairs
- Very carefully raise the ingrown end out with tweezers, however don’t tweeze the hair out; this will just make the hair regrow much deeper.
- Azulene as well as Allantoin will certainly help in reducing the redness as well as swelling.